Carmel Valley Girl Scout Troop 1224 receives Bronze Award
Carmel Valley Girl Scout Troop 1224 was recently presented the prestigious Bronze Award by Girl Scout Council San Diego Program Manager Rea Dela Cruz. The Troop earned the Bronze Award by volunteering at the San Diego Food Bank and creating a documentary about the Food 4 Kids Backpack Program to inspire others to take action and help hungry children.
(Above, l-r): Kayla Wesseln, Amanda Yen, Juliana Valenzuela, Abigail Shah, Nicole Baglio, Emily Osburn, and Rea Dela Cruz. Not pictured are Peyton Hall and Kaitlyn O’Leary.
- Girl Scout Troop 1248 members help families at UCSD Bannister House
- Girl Scout Troop 1776 donates new bookcase, books to Ocean Air. Rec. Center
- Three Carmel Valley residents earn Girl Scout Gold Award
- Troop 713 member Max Voce earns Eagle Scout Award
- Carmel Valley Girl Scout Troop Spring Fling encourages recycling
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=42391