High school district bond passes 55 percent mark
Prop AA, the San Dieguito Union High School District’s $449 million bond, has now received the 55 percent majority vote needed to pass. As of Nov. 19, Prop AA has received 55.28 percent voter approval, according to the San Diego County Registrar of Voters. However, about 80,000 mail/provisional ballots are left to be counted so approval of the bond is not official yet.
- High school district board approves bond for November ballot
- San Diego County Taxpayers’ Association supports high school district bond, opposes Del Mar school district bond
- Election results for local school bonds
- District should come up with something affordable — Vote ‘No’ on high school bond Prop AA
- Del Mar school district may place general obligation bond on November ballot
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=42543