‘The Inpatient Experience’ topic of International Bipolar Foundation’s next mental health lecture
The International Bipolar Foundation will hold its free mental health lecture series Dec. 13, with guest Marlene Nadler-Moodie, on “The Inpatient Experience — what you need to know.” Nadler-Moodie has more than 40 years of experience working in psychiatric inpatient settings as an advanced practice nurse and will share with you what that experience is like if you find yourself in need of that level of care.
The event will be held at Sanford Children’s Research Center (Building 12), 10905 Road to the Cure, San Diego, CA 92121. Time: 5:30-6 p.m., Social; 6-7 p.m., lecture and Q&A. Event and parking are free. R.S.V.P. To firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit www.InternationalBipolarFoundation.org.
- Congressman Patrick Kennedy to speak at International Bipolar Foundation public forum in Del Mar May 22
- Canyon Crest Academy student among International Bipolar Foundation high school essay winners
- Wygods, Denny Sanford to fund new children’s health clinic in Oceanside
- Bipolar Foundation holds second gala benefit
- ‘Dream tending’ subject of Friends of Jung lecture in Del Mar
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=42712