Del Mar Foundation to host free seminar: ‘Tax Changes And What To Do Now’
Join the Del Mar Foundation on Nov. 27 for a free seminar titled “Tax Changes and What To Do Now” as part of its Tax and Estate Planning Seminar Series. The seminar will be held at the Del Mar Powerhouse Community Center from 4-6 p.m. and will feature Cory Grant Esq., managing partner of Grant, Hinkle and Jacobs, Inc., as moderator. A panel of experts representing specializations in law, insurance, wealth management, and tax and accounting will cover a variety of timely topics in their area of expertise. Handouts will be provided to all participants and light refreshments will be served.
To reserve your seat for Nov. 27, contact the Del Mar Foundation at 858-635-1363 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Del Mar Foundation to host free seminar: ‘Tax Changes And What To Do Now’
- Del Mar Foundation announces free tax and estate planning seminar series
- Del Mar Foundation’s free tax and estate planning seminar series is Oct. 10
- ‘Constitutional rights’ seminar to be held May 7
- Prudential experts to hold free seminar July 18 on avoiding pitfalls when buying a home
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=42615