Reception for artist Sean Brannan exhibit is Dec. 1 at Re-Gallery
Artist Sean Brannan will presents his new contemporary art collection titled “Parallel Visions.” This opening will be hosted by Re-Gallery in Solana Beach on Dec. 1 from 6-9 p.m.
The featured art works have been created using a unique synthetic fabric/paper. The juxtaposition of vibrantly layered colors and abstract elements in non-sequential repetition exhibit the cumulative effect of creating an optical phenomena of dynamic, energetic movement along with perceptual ambiguities.
“I am concerned with the creation of an evolving perceptual interaction between my work and the viewer. I utilize color and space to force upon the viewer a perception of fluctuating movement. I would like to engage the committed viewer and reward them for their curiosity,” Brannan said.
Re-Gallery is located at 348 S. Cedros Ave Solana Beach, 92075; 858-259-2001; www.regallery.org.
- New exhibit at The Avenue Gallery
- Avenue Gallery welcomes acclaimed Dutch artist
- Susan Street Fine Art Gallery in Solana Beach celebrates new location with opening reception
- Solana Beach Re-Gallery to feature artist Uve Hamilton’s work
- Artist’s work brightens the season
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=42938