Church’s ATA Martial Arts’ free child safety event is Dec. 8
Church’s ATA Martial Arts in Carmel Valley will hold a free community Child Safety Open House scheduled for Dec. 8 at 11:30 a.m. The Open House is part of ATA Martial Arts’ Worldwide initiative to help minimize the risk of child safety through education. With active membership exceeding 350,000 worldwide and 1,200 schools in the U.S. and abroad, ATA is positively positioned to reach children and adults with the message of safety and abduction prevention. As part of the safety campaign, ATA has partnered with AMBER Alert.com to increase AMBER Alert notification via e-mail and personal communication devices. Once an AMBER Alert is issued, AMBER Alert.com uses state-of-the-art technology to notify its subscribers of a missing child in a specific area.
Church’s ATA Martial Arts is located in Carmel Valley’s Piazza Carmel shopping center at 3810 Valley Center Dr., Suite 904, San Diego, 92130; www.churchsmartialarts.com; 858-720-8531.
- Church’s ATA Martial Arts to hold free child safety event
- Martial arts studio emphasizes discipline without violence
- Sheriff’s station to hold Child Passenger Safety Day
- Martial arts devotee takes stab at an ancient art
- Safety equipment purchase for child care facilities OK’d
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=42989