Del Mar Community Connections Holiday Tea set for Dec. 10 at St. Peter’s
Home-style aspects of the holiday season — carols, lovingly-made delicacies, an appearance by St. Nick — will mark the annual Holiday Tea to be held Dec. 10 by Del Mar Community Connections at St. Peter’s Episcopal Church, Del Mar (334 14th Street, Del Mar, 92014).
Free parking is available for the 2 to 4 p.m. event.
Mary Ann Emerson, chair, said pianist Lori Ritman will accompany the carol singing. The tea sandwiches and cookies will be made by committee members, she noted.
Reservations are requested by calling Del Mar Community Connections at 858-792-7565 or Emerson at 858-755-6040.
- Del Mar Community Connections schedules annual flu clinic
- Fashion Show at St. Peter’s Parish
- ‘Casablanca’ gala to benefit new program sponsored by Del Mar Community Connections
- Celebrate royal wedding at Royal Tea and Hat Contest in Del Mar
- Community Connections celebrates its founder
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=42967