Jim Coleman/Your State Farm Insurance Agency in Del Mar a drop-off station for U.S. Marine Corps Reserve’s “Toys for Tots” campaign
For the 14th holiday season, Jim Coleman and his staff at Your State Farm Insurance Agency are an official drop-off station for the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve’s “Toys for Tots” campaign.
Please help them make the holidays brighter for San Diego area families by dropping off a new, unwrapped children’s toy at their office at 1011 Camino Del Mar, Suite 116, in downtown Del Mar, 92014-2640.
They are open to accept your holiday donations from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, now through Dec. 20.
For more information, call (858) 755-6794.
- Toys for Tots holiday drive now under way
- Retired Solana Beach Marine Corps major helps veterans recover ‘visible and invisible’ injuries
- ‘Art in the Pines’ event to be held May 15 at Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve
- City of Del Mar to hold shredding, recycling drop-off event June 9
- State agency rallies support for high-speed train
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=43052