Volunteers needed to serve on Solana Beach Citizen Commissions
The City of Solana Beach has several Citizen Commission vacancies. Applications are being accepted through Tuesday, Jan. 15, 2013 by 5:30 p.m.
The Solana Beach City Council will make appointments at the Jan. 23, 2013 City Council meeting. Vacancies are available on the following Commissions: Budget & Finance; Parks & Recreation; Public Arts Advisory; Public Safety; View Assessment.
Contact the city clerk with any questions. City Hall: 635 S. Highway 101, Solana Beach; (858) 720-2400. Applications are available online at www.cityofsolanabeach.org.
- Volunteer positions available on Solana Beach Citizen Advisory Commissions
- Solana Beach seeks Citizen Committee volunteers
- Volunteer positions available
- Volunteers needed for City of Del Mar committees
- Volunteers needed for City of Del Mar committee vacancies
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=43137