Locals asked to ‘Shop Solana Beach First’
If you are thinking about getting a cup at Yummy Yogurt in Solana Beach anytime soon, you may be interested in the recent invite extended from the Solana Beach Chamber of Commerce — a “cash mob” taking place on Friday, Dec. 7 from 3 to 5 p.m. at the shop, located at 153 N. Highway 101, Solana Beach (next to Pizza Port).
The chamber is trying to raise awareness and remind people to keep their dollars local, support the businesses affected by construction on the 101 and “Shop Solana Beach First.”
The Friday cash mob will be just that — a congregation of people at the same place and same time to spend a few dollars, which add up to a lot for local businesses.
The chamber is also encouraging locals to shop Solana for the holidays, and is even giving away a prize valued at $500 to a lucky person who shops local between Dec. 5 and Dec. 10. For more information and where to shop, visit www.shopsolanabeachfortheholidays.com or call 858-755-4775.
- Cross off your holiday gift list in Solana Beach
- Solana Beach Chamber of Commerce ribbon cutting held for Revolution Bike Shop
- Editorial: Give residents a reason to ‘shop local’
- Longtime Solana Beach salon and barber shop a community staple
- Solana Beach Library half-price sale runs through Jan. 28 at used book shop
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=43163