Del Mar’s bBar appoints Susan Sbicca as Executive Chef
The bBar, San Diego’s organic “vitality” bar opening Dec. 17, recently announced the appointment of award-winning chef Susan Sbicca as Executive Chef. (Look for a story on Susan Sbicca next issue.)
Sbicca, the former co-owner and executive chef of Del Mar’s iconic Sbicca restaurant and Meritage Restaurant & Bar in Encinitas, will develop the bBar’s unique and delicious raw food menu. Sbicca joins an expert team that includes cleansing authority Adina Niemerow and founder Lisa Odenweller, a former Oracle executive and health and wellness devotee.
The bBar is located at 2683 Via de La Valle, Suite L Del Mar, in the shopping center across the street from Flower Hill Promenade. www.bebeaming.com.
- Guest Bartender Night at Sbicca
- ‘Top Chef’ Brian Malarkey leaving Oceanaire
- Susan G. Komen gives $500K for breast cancer screenings
- Advocates for Injured Athletes group gathers at Sbicca
- Del Mar area chef earns distinguished Relais & Chateaux designation
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=43498