Torrey Pines High School to host Under Armour Holiday Classic Basketball Tournament Dec. 26-29
Torrey Pines High School is hosting its 23rd annual boys prep Under Armour Holiday Classic Basketball Tournament presented by Lucky Duck Foundation Dec. 26-29.
Tournaments will be held in five divisions, with games played at Torrey Pines (National Division), La Jolla Country Day (American), Santa Fe Christian (Senator’s), Rancho Bernardo (Governor’s) and Carlsbad High School (Mayor’s).
Teams from the United States and British Columbia, Canada will be in attendance, including California powers Salesian and Sheldon High Schools, St. John’s from Houston, TX and Lincoln from Tacoma, Washington.
Top players competing in the tournament include Jabari Bird (Salesian), Ivan Rabb (Bishop O’Dowd), Justise Winslow (St. John’s), Kameron Rooks (Mission Hills) and Ahmaad Rorie (Lincoln).
Tickets can be purchased at the door. For National Division games held at Torrey Pines High School, tickets cost $10 per day. Tickets at the other 4 schools will be $8 per day. Tournament passes will be available for purchase on the first day of the tournament and discounted tickets will be available for children and seniors. Games will begin at 10 a.m. on Dec. 26.
For more information, including a complete list of teams, directions to the schools, scores, daily bracket updates and game start times, please go the tournament website, theholidayclassic.org.
- TPHS Holiday Prep Classic basketball tournament to be held Dec. 27-30
- Torrey Pines High School girls place in classic
- Torrey Pines High School golfer wins Under Armour®/Hunter Mahan Championship
- Torrey Pines High School student selected to compete at Pula International Global Challenge Volleyball tournament
- Torrey Pines High School Botball Robotics team prepares for international tournament
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=43496