Solana Beach Cash Mob a success
Yummy Yogurt, a self-serve yogurt shop located at 153 North Highway 101 in Solana Beach, was chosen as the Solana Beach Chamber of Commerce’s first cash mob participant. The Solana Beach Chamber of Commerce is working with the City of Solana Beach to help businesses affected by the slow economy and the construction on Highway 101. A Cash Mob is an event where a group of people come together and enter a store at a specific time and buy something. A Cash Mob is intended to increase sales for small business owners in the community and to also encourage citizens to shop locally. Shopping locally will help the community as a whole. The Cash Mob at Yummy Yogurt was held Dec. 7 at 3 p.m. There was a line out the door for about an hour and Yummy Yogurt (yummyyogurt.com) received a 600 percent increase in sales.
- Locals asked to ‘Shop Solana Beach First’
- Solana Beach Chamber of Commerce ribbon cutting held for Revolution Bike Shop
- Solana Beach Chamber networking breakfast planned
- Solana Beach chamber breakfast to focus on law enforcement, business community
- Cross off your holiday gift list in Solana Beach
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=43810