Yoga Gals offers classes for beginner, intermediate yogis
Come try yoga in a non-competitive, supportive environment. Yoga Gals, affordable yoga for beginner and intermediate yogis, is coming to the Carmel Valley Recreation in January. Two free trial classes will be held Friday, Jan. 4, 2013, and Monday, Jan. 7, 2013, at 9 a.m. Registration and yummy treats will follow.
Yoga Gals owner Janice Sherman treats everyone on an individual basis and encourages her students to make the class their own. Sherman offers her students several options for a pose so they can practice in a way that works for their body. Each class ends with a mini-essential oil massage and relaxation.
Register in person at Carmel Valley Recreation Center or register online at www.SDRecConnect.com. For more information, contact Janice Sherman at Yoga_mom@me.com or visit www.Yogagal.me
- Boys and Girls Clubs Polster Branch offers classes for kids — and adult fitness classes
- New yoga studio targets stress
- Phoenix Rising yoga therapy breaks the mold
- Tarbuton Israeli cultural center offers classes
- Del Mar resident named Silver Age Yoga’s Teacher of the Year
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=43804