83rd Candlelight Ball Scripps benefit
The 83rd Annual Candlelight Ball, held Dec. 1, 2012, raised more than $2 million to benefit lifesaving care at Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla, with generous support from philanthropist and newspaper heiress Betty Knight Scripps.
Recognized as a leader in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of disease, Scripps is also at the forefront of clinical research, genomic medicine, wireless health care and graduate medical education.
More information can be found at www.scripps.org.
- Candlelight Ball benefits Scripps Memorial in La Jolla
- Candlelight Ball benefit for Scripps is Dec. 3
- Candlelight Ball benefits Scripps Memorial Hospital
- James LaBelle. M.D. named Chief Medical Officer for Scripps Health
- Scripps physician, researcher dies
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=44144