Al Gore to speak at UCSD on Feb. 10
Former U.S. Vice President and New York Times bestselling author Al Gore will speak at Mandeville Auditorium, on Sunday, Feb. 10, at 7:30 p.m., on the UC San Diego campus.
After discussing his new book, “The Future: Six Drivers of Global Change,” Gore will answer questions from the audience and sign book copies.
The book and tickets for the event, presented by Warwick’s and the San Diego Law Library, will be available from Jan. 29 to Feb. 8 at Warwick’s, 7812 Girard Ave.
Books and tickets may be reserved by calling (858) 454-0347. Copies may also be picked up at the event starting at 6 p.m., though a paper ticket is required to receive the book.
— Admission is $35 for one ticket and a copy of the book, and $50 for two tickets and one copy of the book. For more information, visit warwicks.indiebound.com/event/al-gore
- Author and foster mother to speak at Words Alive! event
- ‘Going Rogue’ co-author to speak at fashion lunch
- Architectural photographer Mike Torrey to sign book
- Author Tom Zoellner to speak at The Book Works
- Party benefits young readers
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=44481