NCTD/SANDAG San Dieguito Double Track and Special Events Platform Project Scoping meeting to be held Jan. 22
NCTD/SANDAG is working to replace the 96-year-old wooden trestle San Dieguito Railway River Bridge, add 1.1 mile of second mainline rail track south of Solana Beach, and add a special events platform at the Del Mar Fairgrounds.
Please join NCTD/SANDAG at a public scoping meeting on Tuesday, Jan. 22, from 6-8 p.m. at the Del Mar Hills Academy to discuss the environmental review process for the San Dieguito Double Track and Special Events Platform Project. The meeting will offer members of the public the opportunity to provide input on what should be studied under the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA). Additional public information meetings are planned throughout 2013. Visit SANDAG’s web page www.KeepSanDiegoMoving.com for more information about the process.
- Del Mar to hold Village Specific Plan EIR Scoping meeting
- A response from Carl Hilliard to Helen and Richard Nielsen-Eckfield
- SANDAG continues to investigate cause of pipe accident
- Neighbors voice opposition to proposed temporary train platform stop
- SANDAG replenishes Solana Beach beaches with nearby offshore sand
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=44473