Shire announces third annual scholarship program for individuals with ADHD
Shire, a global specialty biopharmaceutical company, recently announced that it has launched its 2013 ADHD Scholarship Program.
The program is for individuals in the United States diagnosed with Attention- Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) who are pursuing higher education at a college, vocational school or technical school. Since the start of the program in 2011, Shire has announced 75 national scholarship award recipients and 10 employee award recipients. To see a full list of scholarship recipients, visit www.ShireADHDscholarship.com.
The Shire ADHD Scholarship includes a $2,000 monetary award and offers a prepaid year of ADHD coaching services. The ADHD coaching services are provided by the Edge Foundation and are intended to assist the scholarship recipient with the transition to higher education. Fifty one-time scholarships will be awarded in June 2013. The deadline to apply is March 27, 2013.
For information on eligibility requirements, the scholarship application process and more, visit www.ShireADHDscholarship.com.
- Canyon Crest Academy student receives Junior Seau Foundation scholarship
- Foundation announces youth business scholarship
- A multitude of scholarships available through online San Diego Foundation application process
- One tweeted photo earns scholarship for Torrey Pines student
- Carmel Valley resident Kelsey Miller receives ‘Sunflower Scholarship’, honored as an ‘Agent of Change’
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=44558