Volunteer at Scripps; Open House to be held Jan. 24
Do you have some extra time to set aside for personal development and to give back to your community? Come to the Volunteer Open House on Thursday, Jan. 24, at 10 a.m. to learn the first steps to becoming a volunteer at one of Scripps’ five sites and join the Scripps Health family of caregivers.
The purpose of this event is to give you a chance to meet staff and other volunteers and learn about the volunteering process. Discuss volunteer positions, watch an informative video and learn about requirements and benefits. No obligation. Refreshments will be served. Please RSVP by calling (858) 626-6994.
Location: Volunteer Services Office, lower level of the Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla, 9888 Genesee Ave., La Jolla, CA 92037.
- Scripps hosts open house to debut new surgical robots
- San Elijo Lagoon Nature Center to hold Docent Open House
- Open House to be held Aug. 28 at new Del Mar community building
- Solana Beach Library’s Customer Appreciation Open House to feature music, Director of SD County Library
- Carmel Valley Boy Scout Troop 765 to hold Open House
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=44530