Del Mar school district budget workshops continue
By Karen Billing
Del Mar Union School District Superintendent Holly McClurg will be presenting her budget solutions for an anticipated $4 million deficit next year and a $4.5 million deficit in the current year at the Feb. 27 board meeting.
McClurg has held informational community budget meetings at the district’s school sites and three remain for the month of February before the board meeting. The remaining meetings will be held Feb. 7 at 2 p.m. at Del Mar Hills Academy, Feb. 8 at 2 p.m. at Sycamore Ridge, and Feb. 14 at 8 a.m. at Sage Canyon.
At the Jan. 23 Del Mar school board meeting it was reported that the Del Mar Schools Education Foundation has so far raised $300,000 toward its $2 million goal to fund Extended Studies Curriculum programs in science, music, art, technology and physical education.
- Del Mar school district budget approved
- Budget cuts loom in the future for Del Mar Union School District
- Task force: School district budget has silver lining
- Del Mar school district facing possible budget cuts
- Teachers attend Del Mar school district budget workshop
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=44923