Carmel Valley teen to star in a feature film shot in San Diego
Professional Youth Theatre is hosting a Wine and Cheese Fundraiser to benefit “Slingers,” a feature film cast and shot in San Diego using local children. Aaron Acosta, who attends Carmel Valley Middle School, has been cast as the lead in this film. Aaron has previously appeared at the Old Globe in Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas, and the world premiere of Limelight (aka Chaplin) at La Jolla Playhouse. His film credits also include the lead role in “Never Give Up.” The Wine and Cheese will be held on Feb. 9 from 7-9:30 p.m. in a private home and will feature a special performance by Megan Starr-Levitt, “Christine” from Broadway, Las Vegas and national tour productions of “The Phantom of the Opera.” For tickets to the Wine and Cheese, call 619-977-7376.
- Carmel Valley resident invites other filmmakers to share their passion at San Diego Surf Film Festival
- See top student productions at Canyon Crest Academy Film Festival in Carmel Valley
- Carmel Valley teen an aspiring ‘writer by day, rock star by night’
- Torrey Pines High School graduate Michael Gallagher’s first feature film, ‘Smiley,’ to open Oct. 11
- Carmel Valley teen-speaking-skills students to star in graduation ceremony
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=44948