St. James Church Healing Ministry offers monthy schedule
The Healing Prayer Ministry of St. James Catholic Church in Solana Beach has been growing in number and recognition over the past several years. Under the direction of Pauline Wright and Lily Loh, the ministry has grown to 25 active members, all originally trained either through the MacNutt or Order of St. Luke classes, with ongoing instruction available year-round. The members adhere to an assigned monthly schedule offering healing prayer to all St. James parishioners and visitors after the 9 a.m. Mass on all Sundays; at 9 a.m. on first Mondays of the month; at 7 p.m. on second Tuesdays; and after the 5 p.m. Mass on third Saturdays.
The Healing Prayer Ministry is guided by its four-member COR (“The Heart”) Team which gives direction and makes decisions for the ministry.
Quarterly Healing Masses are celebrated at St. James, 625 S. Nardo Ave., Solana Beach, either by their parish priests, priests from the San Diego Diocese, or priests from other areas. Visit http://www.stjamesandleo.org/
- St. James Church Healing Ministry is growing and thriving
- St. James Church procession is April 17
- Community members invited to join the Music Ministry at St. Therese of Carmel Catholic Church
- Del Mar church offers remembrance for Memorial Day
- Carmel Valley Music Ministry at St. Therese of Carmel Catholic Church welcomes new members
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=45033