The Sublime Ale House signs a lease at Polo Plaza near Del Mar, Solana Beach and Rancho Santa Fe
Sublime Ale House has signed a 10-year lease to take over the location formerly occupied by Tommy V’s restaurant, located at 3702 Via De La Valle, 92014.
Location Matters, a full-service retail commercial real estate brokerage firm with a specialized restaurant leasing and development team, facilitated the signing of the 10-year lease. Sublime Ale House should open in about 90 days, according to a restaurant spokesperson.
The lease, for the approximately 7,000 square foot restaurant and enclosed patio space, was valued at $1,857,930.
Michael Spilky of Location Matters Restaurant & Retail Brokerage represented both Polo Plaza, LLC (Landlord) and Sublime Ale House (Tenant) in the transaction.
For more about Location Matters Brokerage, visit www.locationmattersinc.com.
- Woody’s Restaurant signs a lease at the Beachwalk in Solana Beach
- Woody’s Restaurant signs a lease in Solana Beach
- Update on San Diego Polo Club lease process may be coming soon
- Del Mar-area polo property lease situation still in limbo
- Officials to discuss possible extension of San Diego Polo Club lease
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=45132