Volunteers needed to serve on Solana Beach Public Safety Commission
The City of Solana Beach has two Citizen Commission vacancies. Applications are being accepted through Friday, Feb. 8, by 5 p.m.
The Solana Beach City Council will make appointments at the Feb. 13 City Council meeting. Vacancies are available on the Public Safety Commission (one vacancy term expires in January 2014 and one term expires in January 2015). This Commission participates in reviewing certain matters regarding public and traffic safety.
Contact the city clerk with any questions. City Hall: 635 S. Highway 101, Solana Beach; (858) 720-2400.
- Volunteers needed to serve on Solana Beach Citizen Commissions
- Volunteers needed for City of Del Mar committees
- Volunteers needed for City of Del Mar committee vacancies
- Solana Beach seeks Citizen Committee volunteers
- Solana Beach City Council makes citizen commission appointments
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=45214