Dr. Scott Eisman voted as Chief of Staff at Scripps Encinitas
The medical staff at Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas has voted local resident Dr. Scott Eisman to a two-year term as the facility’s chief of staff.
Eisman is board certified in internal medicine, critical care medicine and pulmonary disease. In addition to his chief of staff duties, he serves as medical director of the hospital’s intensive care unit and hospitalist program. Previously, he chaired Scripps Encinitas’ pulmonary and internal medicine divisions.
As chief of staff, Eisman will be responsible for setting the agenda for and presiding at all meetings of the medical staff. He will also serve as the primary liaison between the hospital’s medical staff of more than 650 physicians and Scripps Health’s executive leadership and board of trustees. Visit www.scripps.org.
- James LaBelle. M.D. named Chief Medical Officer for Scripps Health
- Trauma surgeon elected chief of staff of Scripps La Jolla
- Scripps Health acquires Del Mar Medical Clinic
- Fundraising continues for expansion of Scripps Encinitas critical care facilities
- 83rd Candlelight Ball Scripps benefit
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=45331