Donations needed for safe Canyon Crest Academy Grad Nite event
Canyon Crest Academy is gearing up for another exciting Grad Nite and your help is needed! Each year, a committee of parent volunteers work tirelessly to put on this event for CCA’s graduating seniors. It is a safe, drug and alcohol-free event held on the CCA campus — providing the students with a private and secure venue to celebrate with their classmates.
A strong effort is made to keep costs down so it can be affordable as well — and this is accomplished through generous donations from parents and the community. Local retailers are encouraged to donate items and gift cards for the raffle drawings that are held throughout the night. Restaurants and bakeries can donate snacks — there are multiple food and drink stations that need to be stocked.
Anyone can donate bottled water, raffle prizes and gift cards (perhaps those cards you received at the holidays that you are aren’t planning on using). And of course, cash donations are always welcome. All vendor donors will be acknowledged on the CCA Foundation Grad Nite website. For more information or to coordinate a donation pick-up, please e-mail email@example.com.
- Canyon Crest Academy Grad Night enhanced by parent’s ‘Camp CCA’
- Canyon Crest Academy holds special event at The Nest
- Canyon Crest Academy raffle hits the road
- Del Mar Fairgrounds drop off for much-needed holiday donations
- Canyon Crest Academy QUEST presents engineering, science and technology career event
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=45389