HomeGoods to fill former Ross space in Solana Beach’s Lomas Santa Fe Plaza
By Claire Harlin
Local HomeGoods shoppers won’t have to venture to Encinitas for their decor needs, as the off-price home fashions store will soon be opening in the Lomas Santa Fe Plaza shopping center in Solana Beach. The Feb. 13 announcement by Solana Beach City Councilwoman Lesa Heebner followed a recent meeting with plaza operator American Assets Trust, Inc.
HomeGoods replaces Ross Dress For Less, which closed on Jan. 20 after its lease for the space expired at 961 Lomas Santa Fe Drive.
Introduced in 1992, HomeGoods operated 374 stores at 2011’s year end, according to the website of operator TJX Companies Inc., which also oversees off-price retail stores Marshalls and T.J. Maxx.
The store sells giftware, furniture, lighting, rugs, bedding, decorative accessories, children’s home basics, seasonal merchandise and wall décor. For more information, visit www.homegoods.com or www.americanassets.com. More information, such as an opening date, will be posted at www.delmartimes.net as it becomes available.
- Comfortable atmosphere at Prime Time Jewelry’s new location at Lomas Santa Fe Plaza makes customers feel at home
- Solana Beach project to complete Lomas Santa Fe sidewalk
- Solana Beach moves forward on east Lomas Santa Fe roadway changes
- Lane closure on Lomas Santa Fe Drive in Solana Beach area
- Solana Beach eliminates lane reduction proposal for Lomas Santa Fe
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=45524