Del Mar Hills Academy Quantum Learning Training
After the Del Mar Hills’ PTA meeting Feb. 6, a Quantum Learning parent training was held — Quantum Learning being a teaching methodology used at the school to help kids enhance both social and academic skills.
Katie Reamer, the Hills’ art teacher, started the evening with a presentation about how art is integrated with the science and social studies curriculum at the Hills.
Next, the training explored how words determine thoughts and thoughts determine actions. Fifth-grade teacher Abby Farricker spoke about she works with kids on positive self-coaching — how to shift thoughts and performances to get the most out of life. Photos/Jon Clark
- Community invited to explore Quantum Learning at Del Mar Hills
- Del Mar Hills Academy’s Andrea Sleet named Del Mar district Teacher of the Year
- Del Mar Hills Academy ice cream social
- Del Mar Hills’ Learning Garden blooms for students
- Del Mar Hills Academy honors Noah Severns
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=45590