Carmel Valley Farmers Market at Canyon Crest Academy to re-open Feb. 28
Canyon Crest Academy Foundation will re-open the Carmel Valley Farmers Market beginning Thursday, Feb. 28, at 2:30 p.m.
A certified farmers market, it will be open year-round with a variety of fresh seasonal fruits and vegetables, fish, grass-fed meats, cheeses, olives, artisan breads and baked good, jams, nuts, local artisan food products, freshly prepared foods to eat in or take-away, and more. The market is located on the blacktop at the northwest end of the Canyon Crest campus, just to the right of the main entrance.
Produced by the Canyon Crest Academy Foundation, the Carmel Valley Farmers Market is managed by Raquel Pena, who also manages the Rancho Santa Fe Farmers Market in the Fairbanks Ranch community of Rancho Santa Fe.
Over the years, farmers markets have become more popular as more people are focused on eating local foods and reducing their carbon footprint. The market will be open every Thursday, from 2:30 p.m. to dusk, rain or shine. Buy fresh, buy local.
Address: 5951 Village Center Loop Road, Carmel Valley, 92130.
- New farmers market benefits Canyon Crest Academy Foundation
- Canyon Crest Academy Foundation to unveil Legacy Wall Oct. 25
- Canyon Crest Academy Boys Soccer Holiday Fundraiser at CCA Farmer’s Market
- Del Mar Farmers Market supports charities
- Canyon Crest Academy Foundation to unveil Legacy Wall honoring past donors on Oct. 25
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=45671