One Paseo meeting on Feb. 27 in Carmel Valley canceled
The Carmel Valley Community Planning Board will NOT hold a meeting on Wednesday, Feb. 27, to discuss the One Paseo project. The announcement was made today, Feb. 21.
Frisco White, chair of the Carmel Valley planning board, said that the meeting has been rescheduled to a date uncertain at this time. After facilities have been secured, White will announce the new date, time and location of the next One Paseo meeting.
The Carmel Valley planning board will now hold its regular meeting on Thursday, Feb. 28, at the Carmel Valley Library at 7 p.m. The One Paseo project will NOT be discussed at that meeting.
When the One Paseo meeting is rescheduled an announcement will be posted on this website.
- Carmel Valley Planning Board to review revised One Paseo project at Jan. 24 meeting; Location of meeting moved to CCA auditorium
- Carmel Valley board addresses city review process for One Paseo project
- Carmel Valley planning board to discuss One Paseo project Feb. 27
- No position taken yet on One Paseo project, Carmel Valley planning board chair says
- One Paseo meeting in Carmel Valley draws large crowd, a variety of strong opinions voiced
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=45787