Del Mar Foundation Cultural Arts Event
‘How Technology Can Resuscitate The Health Care System’: It was a special Del Mar Foundation Cultural Arts evening recently with Moderator Marty Cooper, a pioneer in the wireless communications industry, inventor, entrepreneur, and executive. For 50 years he has been a contributor to the technology of personal wireless communications.
One of the event’s panelists, Darrel Drinan, is co-founder/CEO of PhiloMetron, a medical technology accelerator located in San Diego that is developing novel therapeutic solutions for chronic disease and quality of life conditions.
Another panelist, Murray Reicher, MD., F.A.C.R., chairman of DR Systems, Inc., is a board-certified diagnostic radiologist and Fellow of the American College of Radiology. For more information, go to www.delmarfoundation.org.
Photos and report by Tanys Evangelisti
- Del Mar Cultural Arts First Thursday
- Community View: Tackle chronic disease to control health care costs
- Kawasaki Disease Foundation hosts annual gala
- Event benefits U.S. Equestrian Team Foundation
- Del Mar Foundation holds Beach Bonfire/Storytelling event
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=45737