Voices For Children President’s Circle event
The Carmel Valley home of Voices for Children board member Gina Ellis and her husband, Ray Ellis, was the site of the recent annual Voices for Children President’s Circle event. Guests enjoyed hors d’oeuvres, then gathered to listen to a reading by Andrew Bridge, author of Hope’s Boy, a moving memoir about overcoming a challenging decade in foster care. Before the reading, Voices for Children CEO Sharon Lawrence, Esq., shared the exciting news that an anonymous donor will match all gifts to VFC made through June 30, 2013, up to $500,000. The combined $1 million would provide 400 foster children with Court Appointed Special Advocates—or CASA volunteers—and support to review the case files of 1,200 children in San Diego County foster care.
- Wine, Women & Shoes fashion event to benefit Voices for Children
- Voices for Children gets a lift at Country Friends’ Tea
- Saving kids’ lives driving passion for Voices for Children and gala co-chairs
- Tile party to benefit Voices
- Voices forms advisory panel
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=45748