Carmel Valley office construction construction begins
By Karen Billing
Construction has begun on a 40,000-square-foot expansion of American Assets Trust’s Torrey Reserve office complex on El Camino Real in Carmel Valley (current addresses of the complex: 11452, 11512, 11622 and 11682 El Camino Real, San Diego, 92130). The construction phase includes three new buildings on the east side of El Camino Real: one 20,800-square-foot building in front of the current ICW building; a 13,000-square-foot medical building next to the current Changes Plastic Surgery facility; and a 4,600-square-foot building on the edge of Arroyo Sorrento, near Bright Horizons pre-school.
Completion is slated for August and then work would begin across the street on an additional 40,000-square-foot expansion. That phase will add two 20,000-square-foot buildings near California Bank and Trust.
Additional underground parking is included for both sides of the street.
- Carmel Valley: Battle begins to sway public opinion on Main Street project
- Carmel Valley: Construction on new hotel likely to begin in June
- Carmel Valley continues to attract office users
- Carmel Valley: Del Mar Union School District addresses details for new office
- Construction complete for new county Medical Examiner’s office
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=45915