North Torrey Pines Road to temporarily close March 2
The City of Del Mar’s bridge contractor, Flatiron West, Inc. will set steel reinforcement and place the last remaining concrete pile on Saturday, March 2.
The work will require the full road closure of North Torrey Pines Road from the Torrey Pines State Beach parking lot to Carmel Valley Road from 6 a.m. to midnight. Detours will divert southbound traffic to Carmel Valley Road and northbound traffic to Genesee Avenue, via Interstate 5. Pedestrians and bicyclists will be diverted around the closure via Carmel Valley Road and the Torrey Pines State Beach parking lot.
Traffic controls and flagmen are in place, warning drivers of the impending work and reminding all to “Slow for the Cone Zone.” Please follow the posted detour route and observe all warning devices and traffic controls for the duration of the project. Pedestrians are not to use the North Torrey Pines Bridge or cross the railroad tracks in the area of the bridge.
- Temporary North Torrey Pines Road closure planned for June 17
- North Torrey Pines Road to close Sunday night, Oct. 14
- North Torrey Pines Bridge to temporarily close
- North Torrey Pines Bridge closure slated for Feb. 16
- North Torrey Pines Bridge to temporarily close night of Feb. 1
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=46337