Carmel Valley planning board approves water tower cell antenna replacement
By Karen Billing
The Carmel Valley Community Planning Board approved T Mobile’s plan for antenna replacement on a faux water tower on Carmel Valley Road near Rancho Del Sol, but nixed T Mobile’s accompanying landscaping plan.
Board member Anne Harvey said the landscaping plan does nothing to enhance the rural vegetation surrounding the site, doesn’t make any sense and would actually draw attention to the site. The board requested T Mobile simply add some shrubs, such as native toyon around the base of the tower.
The existing six antennas will be replaced and mounted behind a concealment screen, not visible to the public. The board’s Pacific Highlands Ranch representative Manjeet Ranu also requested that an unauthorized Davidson Homes sign on the property be taken down.
- Board approves expanded cell tower at Torrey Pines High School
- Board OKs cell tower at Crest Canyon
- Carmel Valley planning board approves updated Gables project plans
- Carmel Valley planning board approves speed limit change on Carmel Park Drive
- Carmel Valley planning board says antennas should not be placed on CCA campus
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=46394