Carmel Valley dancer accepted into Joffrey Ballet School summer intensive program
Charlotte-Emily Bacon, a resident of Carmel Valley, recently auditioned and was accepted, at the advanced level, to participate in all summer intensive programs of the Joffrey Ballet School. Featuring ballet and jazz programs internationally and throughout the USA, Charlotte-Emily has ambitiously set her sights set on ballet intensives in New York City and the prestigious Bolshoi ballet school in Moscow, building on prior international experiences with the Royal Academy of Dance in the United Kingdom and Ballettseminar Danse Suisse in Switzerland.
Charlotte-Emily, dancing since the age of 2-and-a-half, is a 9th grade student at Canyon Crest Academy. As a result of the highly dedicated and professional training, direction and mentoring by Francine Garton and her staff at the Royal Dance Academy in Carmel Valley, she will shortly take her Advanced 1 level of
the Royal Academy of Dance vocational exams in ballet.
- Carmel Valley resident admitted to prestigious American Ballet Theatre Summer Intensive program
- Carmel Valley dancers accepted to summer ballet program
- Ballet Arte Academy students accepted to prestigious ballet schools this summer
- Royal Dance Academy students will spend summer dancing in New York
- Ballet’s grit gave grace to life of Carmel Valley resident
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=46608