5K Walk for Salk Institute is April 13
Join the Salk Institute on Saturday, April 13, for its first annual Walk for Salk in La Jolla.
Register today and encourage your friends, family, co-workers and acquaintances to lace up their shoes and walk in pursuit of new cures.
Click here to download the walk route. The 5K walk for salk route is ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) and stroller friendly. No pets are allowed on Salk Institute grounds. Water and snacks will be provided at the start/finish and along the route.
- Salk Institute plans golf benefit
- Chihuly glass scultpures drawing crowd to Salk Institute
- Salk Institute receives $5 million gift
- La Jolla-based Salk Institute names president to committee
- Chihuly works arrive at the Salk Institute
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=47579