Explore Salk Institute at health and wellness festival
Salk’s first-ever free community open house on April 13 will feature a health and wellness festival with vendor booths, speakers and family activities.
Guided lab tours will be offered throughout the day (pre-registration required) that will provide guests an opportunity to meet with scientists and learn about specific areas of research, including: Cancer, Dynamic Brain, Genomic Medicine, Healthy Aging, Plant Biology and Core technologies.
For more information, call 858-597-0657.
- Salk Institute receives $5 million gift
- Research Report: Salk Institute receives grant for aging research
- Salk Institute receives $4M to study brain circuitry
- Helmsley grant funds launch of Salk Center for Nutritional Genomics
- UCSD, Salk, Burnham researchers get nearly $55 million in CIRM grants
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=47576