Solana Beach Farmers Market Food Court open on Sundays
The Solana Beach Farmers Market Food Court is now open at noon every Sunday. The market has been named one of San Diego’s best Certified Farmers Markets and is located at 444 S. Cedros Avenue in the heart of the Cedros Avenue Design District in Solana Beach.
The Certified Market runs year-round on Sundays from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Come early! Lunch in the Food Court starts at noon. Visit www.solanabeachfarmersmarket.com.
- Carmel Valley Farmers Market at Canyon Crest Academy to re-open Feb. 28
- Farmers Market gets new manager
- Grand Opening of Carmel Valley Farmers Market
- New farmers market benefits Canyon Crest Academy Foundation
- Flower Hill Farmers’ Market opens
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=48215