Encinitas Sheriff’s Station to host ‘Coffee with the Community’ in Del Mar
The Encinitas Sheriff’s Station will hold a “Coffee with the Community” on Wednesday, May 1, from 8-9 a.m. at the Del Mar City Hall, Annex Building , 235 11th Street, Del Mar.
This event gives the public a chance to chat with the station’s Captain, Lieutenant, Crime Prevention Specialist and Community Oriented Policing and Problem Solving (COPPS) Deputies in a casual setting and exchange ideas and concerns over a free cup of coffee.
Community outreach is a top priority of the San Diego County Sheriff’s Department. Members of the community should feel comfortable bringing problems related to safety and security as well as deputy-community relations to its staff.
Call Henry Tirado or Jackie Stockholm at (760) 966-3588 for more information.
- Sheriff’s station to hold Child Passenger Safety Day
- Sheriff’s Department says teen parties in vacant homes cause for concern
- SD interim sheriff appointed
- Del Mar may not renew sheriff contract
- Solana Beach the launch site for NCTD Adopt-a-Station program
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=48575