‘High Tea and Parade of Fashions’ in Del Mar
The characters, costumes and charm of the TV series “Downton Abbey” were replicated at Del Mar Community Connections’ event titled “High Tea and Parade of Fashions” held April 3 in St. Peter’s Parish Hall, Del Mar.
The event included a “Downton” hat contest, a music and memories contest, “high tea” refreshments, and a fashion show sponsored by Chico’s and White House/Black Market. Local residents served as models. Music was provided by pianist Lori Ritman. Guests were encouraged to wear their best Downton era vintage attire.
Visit email@example.com; 858 792-7565.
- Celebrate royal wedding at Royal Tea and Hat Contest in Del Mar
- Families have a blast at Del Mar parade
- Guest Bartender Night at Sbicca
- Celebrate July 4 at Del Mar Foundation parade
- Celebrate July 4 at Del Mar Foundation’s decorated bike parade
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=48726