‘Unforgettable Prom’ benefits Friends of Scott Foundation ‘
The Friends of Scott Foundation made dreams come true for teens with cancer at the seventh annual “Unforgettable Prom” held April 5 at the Hall of Champions in Balboa Park. The event featured great music (Rock & Roll Miracles), prom dresses, tuxedos, a red carpet entrance and more.
Friends of Scott is a nonprofit organization that was founded in memory of Scott Delgadillo who lost his life to childhood cancer. The Friends of Scott Foundation’s (FSF) mission “is to help children with cancer and their families. The organization ensures they receive the emotional and financial support needed to cope with this devastating disease.”
For more information, visit http://www.friendsofscott.org/
- Taste of Italy to kick off Childhood Cancer Awareness Month for Friends of Scott Foundation
- Prom dress drive gives teens with cancer something to celebrate
- Kids Korps makes pizzas for cancer foundation
- Bear sighting at Taste of Italy in Carmel Valley!
- ‘Light Up the Holidays With Hope Gala’
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=48813