Julie’s Beachwear soirée launches Charleston Shoes
Julie’s Beachwear, which has been in business for 20 years with “resort, fashion, lounge and bikini wear from around the world,” hosted a spring soirée April 6 to welcome Charleston Shoes to its new home in Del Mar.
The event featured live music; catering by Yosel of Date Catering and Millie’s Gelato by Chef Susan Sbicca; fabulous gift bags and raffle prizes and services from local Del Mar/Carmel Valley, Rancho Sante Fe and Solana Beach merchants; Body Sexy by Kelly: One year of personal training; SeiAloha: Pretty Wahinie Makeover Package: Brow shaping, c-facial, organic body bronzing and eye lash tint; Therapist Susan Scott: Free Massage; and Salon Del Mar: Hair Cut and Color by Robin Peters.
Julie’s Beachwear is located at 1414 Camino Del Mar, Del Mar, CA 92014; 858-792-1359.
- Chargers promote Del Mar resident
- Avenue Shoes has the remedy for weary soles
- Fred’s Shoes+ offers a variety of services — including fashioning shoes from scratch
- Old salon upgraded to full-service spa
- Wine and Energy Soiree held in Solana Beach
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=48793