Solana Beach kids play Flag Football and sell baked goods to support schools
The Sol Bowl Charity Flag Football Tournament will be played on Sunday, April 21, from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at La Colonia Park, Solana Beach (715 Valley Avenue), to benefit the Skyline Global Education Program and the Solana Beach Foundation for Learning.
The Sol Bowl is open to children of all abilities ages 5-17. Children will be placed in age-appropriate groups for the tournament. Suggested donation is $10 per participant. Parents and children will be selling homemade baked goods during the charity tournament. For additional information please contact email@example.com.
Times: 5-6 years: 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.; 7-8 years: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.; 9-11 years: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.; 12-14 years: 12 p.m.-2 p.m.; 15-17 years: 12 p.m.-2 p.m.
- Wanted: Yummy baked goods
- Solana Beach Ball offers community opportunity to support Solana Beach schools
- Solana Beach schools need your support
- Del Mar and Solana Beach mayors to play in annual Rotary Bocce Ball fundraiser
- Area team wins flag football tournament
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=48848