Casa de Amistad holds fundraiser
Casa de Amistad, a Solana Beach nonprofit organization that’s provided dual-language families with educational support for 15 years, held its annual fundraising event on
April 13 at the Del Mar Hilton. In addition to featuring a dinner, dance and auction
for the organization’s loyal donors, the event also served as a celebration of the students whose lives have been impacted tremendously by the help they’ve received from
Casa de Amistad.
Another guest of honor at the event was Judge H. Lee Sarokin, a retired U.S. district judge and U.S. appeals court judge, who volunteers as a mentor and tutor at Casa. In addition to attending the fundraiser as part of the Casa de Amistad family, he played with his jazz band, Joe Satz Trio.
For more information, visit www.casadeamistad.org.
- Fundraiser to benefit Solana Beach bilingual tutoring organization
- Fundraiser FORE the Casa Kids held at country club
- Donation made in memory of longtime Del Mar teacher Leona Shaw
- Del Mar chefs and foodies to celebrate milestones for Casa de Amparo at April 14 event
- Torrey Pines High School Foundation holds spring fundraiser
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=49101