Bipolar and Depression Alliance Group forming in Del Mar
On Wednesday, April 24, from 3-5 p.m., Del Mar Community Connections is offering a place for people to deal with depression to come together with peers who can understand their illness at a monthly Bipolar and Depression Alliance Group.
The group will be led by a certified Depression and Bipolar Alliance facilitator and will meet on the fourth Wednesday each month, from 3 to 5 p.m. in the Del Mar Community Building conference room, 225 9th St., Del Mar
- Congressman Patrick Kennedy to speak at International Bipolar Foundation public forum in Del Mar May 22
- Bipolar Foundation holds second gala benefit
- UCSD researchers find link between teen obesity, depression
- Special Education Legal Alliance
- Women’s Alliance Network plans to expand nationwide.
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=49259