Sheriff’s Department to hold ‘Coffee with the Community’ in Solana Beach
The Encinitas Sheriff’s Station will hold a “Coffee with the Community” on Wednesday, April 24, from 8-9 a.m. at La Colonia Park and Recreation Center, 715 Valley Avenue, Solana Beach.Another event will also be held on Wednesday, May 1, from 8-9 a.m. at the Del Mar City Hall, Annex Building , 235 11th Street, Del Mar.These events give the public a chance to chat with the station’s Captain, Lieutenant, Crime Prevention Specialist and Community Oriented Policing and Problem Solving (COPPS) Deputies in a casual setting and exchange ideas and concerns over a free cup of coffee.Community outreach is a top priority of the San Diego County Sheriff’s Department. Members of the community should feel comfortable bringing problems related to safety and security as well as deputy-community relations to its staff.Call Henry Tirado or Jackie Stockholm at (760) 966-3588 for more information.
- Encinitas Sheriff’s Station to host ‘Coffee with the Community’ in Del Mar
- Sheriff’s Department says teen parties in vacant homes cause for concern
- Sheriff’s Department offers 10-week course on criminal justice
- Sheriff’s department gets grant to update crime lab
- Sheriff’s Department now investigating vet’s death as possible homicide
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=49244