Traffic detours update intersection of Camino del Mar and Via de la Valle
The final phase of construction at the intersection of Camino del Mar and Via de la Valle will remove existing asphalt and install a new asphalt surface. The work is scheduled during daytime hours (7 a.m. to 5 p.m.) from Monday, April 29, through Wednesday, May 1. Significant lane closures and detours are required. Traffic controls and flagmen will be in place, warning drivers of the impending work and reminding all to “Slow for the Cone Zone.” Please observe all warning devices and traffic controls for the project’s duration.
If problems are encountered, or you note a safety concern, please do not hesitate to contact the Public Works Department at GroupPublicWorks@delmar.ca.us, or contact Public Works Deputy Director Joe Bride, at 858-755-3294 extension 417.
- North Torrey Pines Bridge area traffic alert for July 13
- North Torrey Pines Bridge closure slated for Feb. 16
- Temporary Del Mar street closure March 30
- Temporary North Torrey Pines Road closure planned for June 17
- North Torrey Pines Road to temporarily close March 2
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=49687