Solana Beach to hold Climate Action Plan Public Workshop
The City of Solana Beach is holding a special public workshop on Thursday, May 9, from 6-8 p.m., to discuss the formation of the City’s Climate Action Plan (CAP). The City is beginning the process of developing a CAP in conjunction with the General Plan Update (GPU) and has engaged the assistance of the Energy Policy Initiatives Center (EPIC) at the University of San Diego to assist the City in developing a Solana Beach specific plan utilizing their recently released climate toolkit.
This will be an interactive workshop that will allow the public to recommend specific measures/policies and see general results on the spot. The toolkit is unique in that it utilizes local conditions to demonstrate the effects of the measures/policies on the local environment.
The workshop will be held at Solana Beach City Hall, 635 South Highway 101, Solana Beach, 92075.
For more information, please contact Dan King at 858-720-2477.
- Solana Beach seeks public input on general plan process
- Solana Beach holds series of public workshops to assess vision for future development
- Solana Beach residents share input on sustainability, circulation at general plan workshop
- Solana Beach: Public informational workshop to be held on affordable housing mixed-use project
- Public workshops to be held on Del Mar Village Plan Draft EIR
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=50267