Cinco de Mayo in Solana Beach
The Solana Beach Cinco de Mayo Community Fiesta was held May 4 at La Colonia Park in Solana Beach.
Highlighting the event — in addition to authentic Mexican food and a variety of fun family activities — was the festive sounds of Mariachi Orgullo de San Diego followed by a performance by a professional Ballet Folklorico dance group.
Community sponsors included: The Boys and Girls Club of San Dieguito; Solana Beach Parks and Recreation Commission; St. Leo’s and St. James Youth Dance Groups; Public Arts Advisory Commission; Don Chuy Restaurant; Rudy’s Taco Shop; Tony’s Jacal Restaurant; Del Sol Lions Club.
For more photos, visit www.delmartimes.net. Photos/Jon Clark
- Solana Beach to celebrate Cinco de Mayo May 6
- Solana Beach to celebrate Cinco de Mayo in style on May 4
- Solana Beach to celebrate Cinco de Mayo in style at La Colonia Park
- Solana Beach Cinco de Mayo celebration
- Solana Beach Cinco de Mayo
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=50491